Tomorrow's My Birthday...

I absolutely LOVE birthdays... mine, yours, anyone's. It proves to the world that we're still alive and it's our day. Typically mine is celebrated fabulously for the entire month, so much so that I'm gleefully exhausted by the end. This year is decidedly different and one thing is certain, I will never forget it. That said, watch out March 2021. I've got some serious catching up to do.

 “The Birthday travels patiently and silently to inspire and aspire happiness,
with the gifts of surprise and love of family and friends.”
― Ehsan Sehgal
“A good man measures his life not in the number of his years
but in the quality of his friends.”
― Todd Stocker

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

Ha. Look at that determination!!!
Happy almost birthday!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments