Scenes From My Wonderful Birthday...

What a fabulous day.

I spent the morning opening gifts and greetings from all over the world. Note the beautiful card (below) sent from my Japanese friend, Rumiko. I am surrounded by the most amazing people. Truly the best gift of all!
A long facetime session with my kids followed. It is a happy Mommy who sees her children safe and content together.
Even though Julie lives only 30 minutes away, she mailed me some of her famous and delicious Fuerte avocados since connecting is out of the question. What a treat.

It was a day of simple pleasures: an abundance of connecting with loved ones; a walk in the gorgeous sunshine; delicious meals prepared by Steve; and a lazy afternoon of reading. How could my birthday be any better than this?
“Sometimes, the simple things are more fun and meaningful
than all the banquets in the world ...”
-E.A. Bucchianeri

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments