Saturday Fun Day: Library & Market

I went to the Temecula Friends of the Library book sale with high expectations. Who can resist a bag of books for $4? Believe it or not, I left empty handed. My goal was to come out with two bursting bags of delightful children's fiction books (which was promised by the ad flyer).

The goal was to replenish a local Little Free Library and to have a stash here. But alas, they only had children's non-fiction books for sale and not one of them called out to me. Darn it. I think this is the very first time I have ever entered a room with books for sale and walked out empty handed.
But no fear, our Farmers' Market gave us plenty to ogle and to purchase.
Next time I'm going to get one of these Bird Nesting Balls. They are just too cool and refills are free. Wow.


The colors and textures continued to delight.
Yum! Fresh beets.
And there is always eye candy to be found at the Farmers' Market, making the effort to get there so very worth it. Saturday Fun Day indeed!

posted under |

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow! to the mushrooms! Have you tried cooking any? Looks like summer there already - what a different world from here. Snow flurries here yesterday.

Lisa in Canada said...

I can't believe you didn't find any books! What a bummer.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments