Throwback Thursday: Empty Nest Trip

In 2009, both sons were out on their own. Steve and I then decided to hit the road for an amazing adventure as Empty Nesters.

We were so excited about it, I even had postcards made announcing our news!

This excellent slideshow captures the moments that launched us into the next chapter of our lives. I hope you enjoy the trip!

I wanna walk and not run
I wanna skip and not fall
I wanna look at the horizon and not see a building standing tall
I wanna be the only one for miles and miles
Except for maybe you and your simple smile
Oh, it sounds good to me
Yes, it sounds so good to me
-The Dixie Chicks

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments