No Left Coast Crime For Me...

How can I resist an event which proclaims (cleverly) that Murder's A Beach? One word: COVID-19, that's how!

Two years ago, Karen and I attended this mystery writer/reader conference in Sparks, Nevada and thoroughly loved it. You can imagine how excited we were when we booked this year's, long ago last March.

Just moments before we were to leave, we heeded the CDC's warnings and I decided to stay away from the hundreds of attendees, sadly. This was one of my tougher decisions!

Man, I already sent postcards. For those who receive one, no I did not go to Left Coast Crime. Think of them as just another mystery to be solved.

Stay well.

"There really must be a murder,
or at least a major felony -- otherwise, what's the point?
Who's ripping off the hand towels at the Dorchester Hotel
is hardly the business of a mystery novel."
-Howard Haycraft

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments