Scenes of Life in the New Normal...

In the middle of chaos, there is always something good to be found. This is my subtle reminder.

 “If a storm visits you,
it's because a rainbow is looking for you.”
-Matshona Dhliwayo
Warwick's Bookstore hosted "coffee with a bookseller" and I participated. There are numerous virtual events happening everywhere. It's just another way to stay connected.
We had purchased, and forgotten, a tube of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls. What a discovery. These are taste sensations from our past and for a brief time, we were transported back to carefree mornings with our boys. Wow.
Many of you have seen the "love" I found in my cereal bowl. I just wanted to share it again. It is always a treat to find a heart naturally occuring wherever it appears.
Back in November, I met a new pen pal in Canada through a Christmas card exchange. We are kindred spirits. And just when I needed it, a package of delights arrived from her.
The humor that is found, almost on a daily basis, is enough to provide needed levity. I so appreciate this modern image of Abbey Road with the caption, "Well done, lads". Hysterical.
Here's the original without social distancing. Funny, clever stuff. Let's keep the light going. We're in for a ride. So great we have each other to do it with.
“The secret of happiness, you see,
is not found in seeking more,
but in developing the capacity to enjoy less.”
-Socrates

posted under |

1 comments:

Lisa in Canada said...

Oooooooh those rolls look delish!!! Guilty pleasure??? Yes please! That book sounds wonderful and I have added it in my cart, thank you :)

So glad the happy mail made you smile. When you run out of envelopes, let me know and I will mail you some more xoxox

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments