We've set sail...

Later this afternoon we will leave Barcelona for home on a 14-night Transatlantic cruise from Spain to Florida. We set sail on the Liberty of the Seas with several stops in Spain along the way:  Cartegena, Malaga, Cadiz then on to the Canary Islands with stops in Tenerife and Santa Cruz before finally landing in Fort Lauderdale, Florida on Nov. 12th.

I have never been on a ship for longer than a week.  This should be exhilarating, if not a little unnerving, after not seeing land for several days. 

Please wish us "fair winds and following seas".

posted under |

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a lovely time on your last big stretch before coming back home! so excited to see you! xoxo xandra

Anonymous said...

Fair seas to you. One adventure is ending. Another in the horizon, if I know you two!
D1

Nick and Deb's Excellent Adventure said...

Have a wonderful trip, it will be a nice way to wrap up your journey.

chef Tom said...

Explore the kitchen. All induction cook tops, no flame. It's amazing.

Anonymous said...

What an experience! You know, I have NEVER been on a cruise ship. I think I will wait until I am old, like 100, before I set sail on one. But that is just me. :)
I look forward to cruisin' with you on your blog.
I am sure by the time you read this you will have already made a few new life-long friends.
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments