Goodbye Ireland...

Our time here has come to an end.  We came to Ireland with an extra suitcase of clothes to get us through our three weeks here.  It was our intention to donate them when the trip ended.  Today we had to pick from a dozen worthy charities to receive our hand-me-downs (This is a country of many charity thrift stores.  I wish I could shop).  In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I chose the pink bin!  What a great country.

When planning this trip, we thought 20 days would allow us to see it all.  Even though we traversed over 3,000 km of Irish countryside, there is so much ALL here still to see.  We have definitely left enough for a thorough return trip.

Tomorrow we return to Barcelona for four nights.  The adventure continues in yet another language.

In Irish blessing:
May brooks and trees and singing hills
Join in the chorus too,
And every gentle wind that blows
Send happiness to you.

posted under |

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking us with you to Ireland! Fred and I really want to go now, but we will just have to add it to the list. :) The problem is I add more to the list than I cross off!
Too bad I can't get paid to travel. :(
Have fun in Barcelona!
Cheers to donating PINK.
***

Nick and Deb's Excellent Adventure said...

I agree if only we could get paid to travel that would be perfect. Thanks for sharing, it makes my days and nights too!

Nick and Deb's Excellent Adventure said...

Have a WONDERFUL 4 nights in Spain! Then onto the ship and sail back to USA! We will all be glad to have you back here! But the blog must continue!!!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments