Robert Plant & Steve in Roma...

The last time we went to pick up a CCM Spoleto dignitary, Steve joyfully spotted Robert Plant, an English rock singer and song writer best known as the vocalist and lyricist of the band Led Zeppelin.  The one time I didn't have my camera with me and Steve sees someone of whom he is a fan!  Another devotee asked Steve to take his photo with Mr. Plant and in return took the one you see here.

Robert Plant was gracious and we both agreed much better looking than this photo expresses.  He was playing in Italy with the aptly titled new group, Band of Joy.

posted under |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve has really let his hair grow since the last time I saw you guys. (And boy has he aged.) :)
I am happy for you that you for the shot!
***

Chad said...

I must thank you for letting us know he was there. We made quick plans to go to Europe for 8 days (I'd never been), and got ecstatic when we saw he was playing 2 shows near where we were going to be. They, of coarse, had been sold out, so imagine our surprise when that's the first thing we see at the airport! thanks again, and I enjoyed looking at your blog!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments