An Opera star in our taxi car...

As part of our volunteerism with CCM Spoleto, we have offered to chauffeur dignitaries from the airport, with today's pick up being Franc D'Ambrosio. What an interesting drive home.  Besides being a super nice guy, Franc is a talented singer and even played Anthony Corleone, the opera singing son of Al Pacino in Coppola's  film Godfather III.  Especially interesting to me, being I'm a huge fan of The Phantom of the Opera, is the fact that he has the distinction as the "World's Longest Running Phantom" (San Francisco).

The opportunities that we have had while living here are stuff that dreams are made of.  I hope never to awaken!

Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime.
Lead me, save me from my solitude.
Say you'll want me with you here beside you.
Anywhere you go, let me go too.
-The Phantom to Christine

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If my dreams were real I would have miniature spiders attacking me while showing up naked to work without a lesson plan; so I will live through your dreams instead. Hahaha.
Who knew your 'mama's taxi' would ever atcually BECOME a TAXI!
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments