The evening concludes with CCM Spoleto...

In a perfect world, I would be able to describe Chee-Yun's violin music with the words that perfectly capture her talent.  I liked the New York Times wording, "This is a talented instrumentalist, with the kind of high-gloss tone that pulls sensuously at the listener's ear."  Along with CCM Spoleto's accomplished orchestra, Piazzolla's Le Quattro Stagioni di Buenos Aires came alive with all four seasons magically being experienced.  The intimacy of Museo Civico along with the playing by Chee-Yun made our evening even more unforgettable.

And then there was Jazz!  The Jazz group from last night played a wonderful concert of pieces they had just written this week.  With titles like "Italian Hang" and "Ciao Bellas from the Fellas", we couldn't help be be entertained and delighted.  The last photo is of me and my jazz sandwich.

Each night is like a present, waiting to be opened and continuously being surprised at what's inside.

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

Sounds like fun. I want to be in a jazz sandwich! :)
I wish you would wake up, I still want more info. on Tai. Did you hear him play? He is incredible.
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments