Florence in photos...

We made an excursion to Tuscany to experience a little Renaissance and a great deal of history.  I'm going to let the photos tell the tale.

In the last photo, nothing says Florence quite like little pigs eating nuts together.  Today was an incredible day of seeing familiar and surprising sights.  We even attended mass at the amazing Cathedral (Santa Maria del Fiore Duomo, 1436).
 
"Everything about Florence seems to be
colored with a mild violet,
like diluted wine."
-Henry James

posted under |

3 comments:

Chef Tom said...

Nice story telling! We needed more time in this wonderful city.

Anonymous said...

Monica-- Nice going guys, you all look great! Especially the picture of the statue and his fantastic behind. Did someone model it off Kegan?

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Florence is great. I wish I was interested in eating one of those popsicles...but London is just too cold to be thinking about them! I tried to warm up with some port yesterday, but it makes me shake my head rapidly from side to side, and my mouth widen as my bottom lip protrudes showing just my bottom teeth (every time I have a sip). Not a pretty sight!
***
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments