Our Walk Discoveries...

Every walk is one of anticipation as to what treasures await discovery.

I love personalized license plates. I have included them in several posts and did one specifically on ones found in Tahoe. This is the first I've seen that is so ME.
How appropriate is this sticker?
This perfectly quoted, "Stay Strong America" painted rock was great encouragement.
Since students have no other way to proclaim their milestone of graduating, many yards were adorned with such signage. I feel for all who are missing out on the celebrations of life that are once-in-a-lifetimes.

We took a new walking path and this field of golden sunshine, in plant form, was a true gift.
 “I hope these simple things are what I forever love about life,
for then I will be happy no matter where I find myself.”
-R. YS Perez

posted under |

2 comments:

Nesbit Library rocks! said...

You found ALL of that on one walk?!

Unknown said...

Hi! Thank you so much for posting my son's graduation sign!! That is so cool. FYI, I am Debbie Searl's step daughter. Small world :)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments