My 10 Year Blogiversary!

I can't believe it has been a decade that I've been blogging. That said, I wish I had started it sooner.

For those who don't know, I started this blog when we were preparing to move to Italy for a year (2010). What better way to share our experiences than this? It is a platform that allows you, the reader, to visit as you like, search for places we've been, and just see what crazy stuff us Haerrs are up to at any given moment.

For Steve and me, it has been a gift. There are 3,315 blog entries so far. Wow. It has helped us remember where we've been and what we've done. Now, more than ever, it is the memory bank we can continue to visit when we need pictorial proof of happier days. Many of you reading this have been with us since the beginning: traveling, experiencing and at many times, starring in a post, with us and for that we are so grateful. I love my life and sharing it makes it that much more special. Thank you for being here. It has been super fun.

"Not only are bloggers suckers for the remarkable,
so are the people who read blogs.”
-Seth Godin

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments