Snail Mail Kindred Spirit?

Jenny sent me this photo of a mailbox she passes on her daily walk in South Lake Tahoe. She said that it reminds her of me. Sweet!

Not only is the whole set up adorable, it's the wording that got me, "Love Letters Only".
In my quest to support the United States Postal Service, and because I just can't help myself, I sent a sweet missive to the resident Mail Lover. Fun stuff.

"To send a letter is a good way to go somewhere...
without moving anything but your heart."

posted under |

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Let me know if you hear back from them. Their barrel base is covered with holes where flowers pop out in spring. Can't wait to see that soon!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments