Postal Pride...

Turns out, I'm famous with the local Mail Carriers. What fun.

Our mail is delivered to mailbox condos, located 174 paces down our street and around the corner. While on our walk yesterday, I spotted our mail carrier on a completely different street away from ours, and did a shout out of praise to him and thanked him for bringing me postal happiness. I told him that I love the USPS and that because of him, I have the opportunity to send out a ton of snail mail joy. And he asked, without skipping a beat, "Are you Denise?" Hysterical, right?!

I know it's a two way street and I'm famous, not only for all the mail I send but all I get in return! So thank you to all the postal employees risking their health to bring us love right to our homes. And thank you to the pen pals who make those 174 steps so rewarding.


"To send a letter is a good way to go somewhere
without moving anything but your heart."
~Phyllis Theroux

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments