Wildflower Photo Shoot...

This is a very common sight in Temecula right now. Steve and I had to get out in it. We love nature's eye candy.

 “Wildflowers aren't meant to be cut & tamed.
They're meant to be loved & admired.”
-Anthony T. Hincks
 “I think I like wildflowers best," I explain.
"They just grow wherever they want.
No one has to plant them.
And then their seeds blow in the wind
and they find a new place to grow."
-Rebecca Donovan 
“What a lonely place it would be
to have a world without a wildflower!”
-Roland R Kemler
“Wildflowers are the stuff of my heart!”
-Lady Bird Johnson

posted under |

2 comments:

Nesbit Library rocks! said...

Is that you without a neck brace?!

Four Points Bulletin said...

It is a beautiful time of year, isn't it?! I mean typically...

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments