Tahoe Life through license plates...

I am a huge fan of personal license plates.  The added fee supports so many worthy causes:  Environmental, Memorial, Arts Council, Coastal Commission, Firefighters, Veterans, Yosemite and Lake Tahoe.

Since moving here, I've seen so many unique licenses that seem to tell the story of our stay here in South Lake Tahoe.  To explain a couple- Bijou, CA is what the area where we live was called before incorporation in 1965.  I included ZMBZ SUK because, let's face it, ZOMBIES SUCK.

As I continue to see people expressing themselves in such unique ways, I will gather the plates and post more in my newly created license plate 'series'.

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

We all know how much you love personalized plates!
That's funny. I couldn't see zombies suck until you pointed it out. Unlike you I won't judge until I meet one...

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments