Snowshoeing Castle Rock Trail...

I was greeted with the warning below, as I drove to Gardnerville yesterday. Today, we donned our snowshoes and embraced the new snow before the impending storm arrived later in the day.


So the photo ops didn't start off well. I am typically the person who sets up the camera on the tripod and runs to get into the frame before the ten seconds are up. The snow was thicker than I anticipated.
Once we got going on the trail, it was smooth sailing. I'll let this series of photos tell you about our outing.









Needless-to-say, there were many audible "And we live here!" proclamations. What a lovely lull between storms.

posted under |

2 comments:

Nesbit Library rocks! said...

That's a funny photo--maybe you should do a blooper blog!

Karen Booth said...

Those were some spectacular photos!!! Thanks for being out in it for me to see :)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments