Scenes of Our Snow Day...

Younger son, his wife and their friend came up to enjoy the freshly fallen (and deep) snow.

Their drive was delayed as this snowplow somehow rolled off the road. Driving conditions were pretty scary all day.
This morning I had to wrangle the snow blower to remove the two new feet of snow from last night (that's a lot). While out there, a commercial snow plow driver came by and using sign language asked if I wanted him to remove my four foot berm (the City's plow leaves a mountain in its wake. My car was trapped in my driveway). Isn't that the nicest??? I love humanity.
Snowshoeing filled the afternoon.
Along with the boys skiing in excellent conditions. Everyone was happy.
A delicious dinner together and quiet time at home was the ideal way to end this wild winter day!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments