My Surprise Birthday Party...

Through clandestine activity and covert operations (worthy adversaries indeed), five of my wonderfully sweet girlfriends truly surprised me with a birthday luncheon to exceed all others (my last and only surprise party happened on my 15th birthday).


Cyndy was the hostess who provided all the treats, including hula hoops!

Karen, Janet, Cyndy, Jan and Jenny all contributed to the fabulous surprise.



Who needs to make a wish with friends like these!

posted under |

2 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

Your friends sure went all out!! I wish I was there to celebrate with you.
I love all of the decorations!
***

Unknown said...

Glad we were able to pull it off...The fun thing about you, Denise, is we can still give you a magical Birthday Party and you appreciate it so.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments