I Mastered Snow Chains...

Mountain Woman Success: Day #3 of my birthday month! I installed tire chains all by myself (in desperation).

This was the first time I've ever done this task completely by myself. I am proud. When I tried to drive, without the chains, I got stranded in the middle of the street. Thankfully two young guys came and pushed me back into the driveway and warned me "You need chains!"
Since I had a commitment at the library and I was home alone, it was up to me.
"You're never too old to learn!"
And how cute is this? We saw this little girl several times cruising by. Love what the snow makes people do!

posted under |

2 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

I can't help but wonder if you hadn't mastered snow chains what today's post would have been about?
"I did not master snow chains"?
"Tahoe Dog sled"?
Hmmm...
And haha!
Congrats!

Unknown said...

Good for you! How difficult were they to put on???

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments