Skiing Sierra-at-Tahoe®

The last time I skied was in Tahoe, in the early 90s. To commemorate Day #11 of my birthday month, Steve took me to the slopes.

Sierra-at-Tahoe® made big news as three of its 'locals' won Olympic medals in Sochi.  We were skiing on some pretty famous snow!
Steve was surprised at how well I did, after over 20 years off the slopes!
 It was a particularly beautiful day with fantastic memories.
I could be found, in this position, about three times.  No serious falls and still smiling, during all four hours that I skied.


This short video gives you a glimpse of our day. It has been an exceptional month, so far. I can't wait for tomorrow.

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

Good work Denise! You make skiing look easy! Way to overcome your feels of breaking your leg again. :)
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments