And the Winner is...

...All of us who had the good fortune to watch the Academy Awards at Bob and Jenny's.




Dinner was delicious and fun because Jenny provided all sorts of Oscar themed games that made the entire evening even more entertaining.
For those who know me well, I ♥ Ellen DeGeneres.  I thought she did a pretty good job as host and I totally loved her in this outfit. 
Dessert was my tiramisu and Jenny made Moon Pies, in honor of 'Gravity'... cute and delectable!
We disagreed about who we thought would win but none of us disputed the fact that Bob and Jenny are award-winning hosts. What an unforgettable night for all.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments