Pints & Paddles for the 3rd Time!

For $10 there is just no better place to be than on the Dixie with friends for Ike & Martin...

How very true this poster ended up being. It was a sold out cruise!
Bill, Kristi, Jenny and Bob all agreed with us that this was how we needed to spend our Wednesday (or better known as Day #12 of my birthday month).

I will never be able to fully explain how totally awesome these guys are.

 They say it's your birthday
Well it's my birthday too, yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you
Ike & Martin have always known that good fun makes good friends, and good friends make great music. Gotta love that motto!

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

Happy Birthday month! This looks like a fun cruise! I may be heading up to see the Temecula Bluegrass Festival today. As a banjo player I feel kind of obligated...
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments