See You Laters...

We are preparing to migrate South for a bit. Today was the last of the scheduled goodbyes. It is always difficult to leave Tahoe. Thankfully the sendoffs are always heartfelt.

Jan, Mary Jo and Karen joined me at Crazy Good Bakery & Café for a morning of wonderful woman time! The conversation, the company, and the almond croissant were all exceptional.
Afterward, Karen and I walked to the lakeshore for a last, lingering glimpse. Mark Twain described it best, "As it lay there with the shadows of the mountains brilliantly photographed upon its still surface, I thought it must surely be the fairest picture the whole earth affords.”

My friend, Terri, once told me, "I don't get homesick, I get peoplesickMy Happy Place, and those that reside there, will be missed.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments