A Special Lunch with Friends...

I am very fortunate to have a circle of friends who are truly amazing.

Today's delightful luncheon was hosted by my oldest friend, Nonie. Next month, she will turn 98. Karen and I spent two hours enthralled by this woman who has lived an extraordinary life and loves to share it.

Nonie was with my Talking on Paper writing group for 30 years. When I joined, in 2012, I was mesmerized with the memoirs she was writing. What a life well lived.

When she stopped driving after her last birthday, she also retired from our group. Her wise perspective, inspiring stories, and incredible history have been missed. What a gift it was to spend time with her again. She is truly a Tahoe Treasure.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments