Library Staff Appreciation...

This week, our South Lake Tahoe Library Lovers are showering the staff with goodies to show our appreciation for all they do.

"The most important asset of any library
goes home at night–
the library staff."
-Timothy Healy
Remember the list I went to Eco Thrift with? These darling tea cups were my sought after and discovered treasure.
Each of the eight amazing library staff members received this little bundle of fun: a tea cup, a package of 8 herbal tea bags, Hershey's Kisses, and a card declaring my utmost appreciation. I'm imagining each of them sitting during their break, good book in hand, having an afternoon cup of tea. Oh man, I love it.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments