Le Cose italiane che mi fanno sorridere...

Every now and then, I come across something that makes me smile.  The orange bumblebee was so unique, Jean and I stood admiring it at work for several minutes alongside an Umbrian roadway.  I had never seen such a fat, fuzzy, completely orange bee before. 

The three sweet Italians sitting on a wall, chatting, seemed oblivious to anyone around them.  Their faces are classic. 

The last photo, is the best bathroom sign I have yet to see, and I'm a connoisseur of "Toilet" indicators.  So, as you can see, I'm a simple girl who delights in the little things.

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

I think the lady in the photo spotted you, having her doubts about your motive. :) My favorite person is the man with the glasses.

Do you ever wonder if these random people will find their pictures on your website??

The toilet sign is a classic.
***

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments