Hi from California!!

We have delighted in meeting Wwoofers from the farm.  Molly wrote the following note and had to share it with you...

Hi Denise and Steve!  I made it back to California yesterday, after four amazing days in Perugia. I just wanted to say hello and thank you again for the amazing hospitality you extended to me in Spoleto. Meeting you was a reminder of what it means to travel, the people one meets while traveling are, I think, more inspirational and memorable then the places one set out too see in the first place. Plus, you guys are a total inspiration, I'm jealous of your life, and I hope I can be like you when I grow up :) I read some of your blog, the picnic you went to the other day looked amazing!!

I'm not sure if you've seen it, but there's a really great documentary called 180 degrees South that came out last year that has an awesome quote about traveling that says, "The best journeys answer questions that in the beginning you didn't even think to ask".

Anyway, I hope that the two of you continue to find answers, have great adventures and meet many new friends along the way!!  Keep in touch and safe travels!! :)
                  Molly

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments