TLC for a Little Free Library...

The historic Vail Ranch Headquarters, here in Temecula, is home to a darling Little Free Library.


Before
This geared towards children library has seemed a little unloved. Knowing that, I brought books from my own stash to share with the local children here.
What fun to tidy and restock this Temecula treasure. I 💗 Little Free Libraries... everywhere!
After
“I really believe in a Little Free Library on every block and a book in every hand. I believe people can fix their neighborhoods, fix their communities, develop systems of sharing, learn from each other, and see that they have a better place on this planet to live.” -Todd H. Bol, LFL Founder

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments