Day 1 of My Birthday Month: TAHOE

 If you know me at all, you know I celebrate my birthday for the entire month! Today's kickoff coincides with our first full day in South Lake Tahoe. It couldn't have been more fabulous.

Our first foray into Nature was a gentle stroll at Rabe Meadow. It has been awhile since we've been at 6,229' so we wanted to acclimate slowly. It was perfect.
I absolutely love this photo of me setting the timer for our couple capture above. It really showcases the beauty that surrounds us (and how I typically look).
We were welcomed back by several really cool local residents. Steve and I both agreed this was the first coyote spotting on this particular trail. What a thrill.
And the Mountain Bluebirds totally brought happiness to our day.





There really isn't much more to say about outing & abouting in Tahoe. The images say it all!
As we were ending our explore, another coyote came out to say See you later. Oh man, what a great start to a month that promises to be exceptional.

"The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is
that it is a good way of affirming defiantly,
and even flamboyantly,
that it is a good thing to be alive."
-Gilbert K. Chesterton

posted under |

1 comments:

Four Points Bulletin said...

Happy birth month!
Love the color blue of the mountain bluebirds. It looks like your month is off to a great start!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments