Our Time in Tehachapi...

I have very few traditions but one that I absolutely treasure is celebrating my birthday with my friend, Leslie and her mom, Barbara.

Due to physical distancing we stayed outside in Barbara's nature-filled yard.
I was giddy with the birds that visited.



Spring arrives subtly at 4,000' but what a treasure hunt to discover it.





The deer are plentiful, and for us tourists, a delight to see (residents have long tired of their cuteness).

While on a walk, this youngster crossed our path. I believe all four hooves are off the ground.
And it makes my birthday that much more special when Leslie's son, Ivan, joins in the celebration (I have been in his life 39 of his 40 years).

This year's tradition was changed but its specialness wasn't diminished. Time with friends is time with friends... no matter for how long.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments