Bowling Merriment...

We all gathered at Tahoe Bowl for an evening of friendship, healthy competition and a whole lot of fun.

There were ten of us... our largest group yet. Many hadn't bowled in decades. Cyndi (r) did incredible and everyone had fun high fiving and woohooing.

Jan and Chris' son, Steve, had just arrived from Denver. How cool is that?!
I have to add this photo. I'm D. I totally kicked butt on my second game. A 153 is probably my highest score. Of the ten of us, my overall score for the three games landed me in third place. What a unique Christmas gift and the perfect thing to do this time of year. I ♥ Bowling especially with friends!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments