A Delightful Disney Day...

I am a firm believer that Disneyland is "the happiest place on Earth" and a chance for me to go there is one of my most special treats.

My friend, Laura graciously invites me to the Park when I'm in SoCal.
I am a huge fan of characters. I truly believe they are my friends. The more I see, the happier I am.

It's Disneyland's 60th anniversary- our timing was perfect!
After Laura said goodbye, Karen arrived and we hit the ground running. Tinkerbell was our official greeter.
The photo opportunities abounded! AND I'm a sucker for photo opportunities.
How fun to go on the Haunted Mansion decorated for The Nightmare Before Christmas and see Sally and Jack.


We then headed to Disney's California Adventure for all it had to offer. The handbell group was so amazing, it almost made me cry and it got me into the Holiday spirit- big time.
Oh my. This photo cracks me up. Look at little Karen.
Minnie was just so happy!


We headed back to Disneyland to experience nighttime. Disney makes it magical.

Santa knows where to go when he needs a break from the North Pole.
It's a Small World transforms for Christmas and it was an incredible experience- A flashback to my childhood and also a dose of Holiday happiness.

“Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age,
dreams are forever.”
-Walt Disney

posted under |

1 comments:

Nesbit Library rocks! said...

Wow, I want to go to Disneyland with you. I bet you even make standing in lines fun!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments