Why limit 'happy' to an hour???

Mother's Day has been exceptional.  Besides love from my boys, we had a fabulous time experiencing Virginia... Five Guys for burgersYes, better than In-and-Out... and I never thought I'd say that!

A stroll around historic Winchester, VA... a key position in the Civil War and an extremely well preserved old town... perfect for meandering.

And lastly, a visit to the Blue Ridge Mountains to sip wine, overlooking a vastness that is gorgeous countryside, while listening to music... the end to a day that was extraordinary.  Tomorrow, we leave Virginia with a heavy heart but with much anticipation of fun ahead!  Happy Mother's Day to all.


posted under |

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're having a great time, as usual. Best wishes,

Jim & Jean

lawrence :) said...

Hay five guys how far are you running chuck I totalty cut that stuff out of my deit. I'm sure it was good they have 5 guy's in Charleston SC So we all can ge a fix when I'm there with ya. Nice pics. looks cold I'm off to run see ya

your bro said...

All most forgot happy mother's and to every mom out there

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments