Our Snow Day...

We were hoping to have a little weather while we are here in Tahoe. This morning we woke to a light dusting of what I call bean bag chair filling snow.


For those who have ever had a bean bag chair you know exactly what this snow looks like. Whatever shape it arrives in, it is still delightful snow.
This is one of my favorite days... inside weather.
Ample, and delicious hot tea...
A page-turner of a book...
And a crockpot full of chili! What a great Tahoe day.
Tomorrow promises to be even more exciting, weather-wise. Hello winter!

posted under |

3 comments:

Evans Fam said...

You have a gorgeous photo of Vikingsholm in the winter in one of your Tahoe posts. Our family loves this place and I wanted to get a large poster print. I haven't found a more beautiful photo of it. If it's your original photo can I buy a digital download from you?

Denise said...

Oh my gosh, what fun. Is it this one? https://haerr.blogspot.com/2014/02/emerald-bayall-best-of-tahoe.html If you email me, I would gladly send it to you in high res. tahoe.programs@gmail.com

Evans Fam said...

Yay! I have never posted a comment before, kind of amazing to get a response. Yes the gorgeous photo of Vikingsholm castle with the snow and the sun peeking through the trees. I did find it on the link you sent me. I will email you my address. Thank you so much, our family will treasure this!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments