Another Cool Blog Connection...

When we created this site, it was in 2010 and we were embarking on a Year in Italy. Leaving behind family and friends, we realized a blog was the perfect format for keeping everyone in our La Dolce Vita. I never anticipated the connections to strangers it would forge. The most recent is because of this image. So fun!

Evans Fam has left a new comment on your post "Our Snow Day...":

You have a gorgeous photo of Vikingsholm in the winter in one of your Tahoe posts. Our family loves this place and I wanted to get a large poster print. I haven't found a more beautiful photo of it. If it's your original photo can I buy a digital download from you?

Of course I would send her the image free of charge! This was her response:

Evans Fam said...

Yay! I have never posted a comment before, kind of amazing to get a response. Yes the gorgeous photo of Vikingsholm castle with the snow and the sun peeking through the trees. I will email you my address. Thank you so much, our family will treasure this!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments