Art in the Morning by Kit Night...

Every Wednesday morning I receive a gift in my inbox from the very talented, and exceptionally wonderful, Kit Night. I just had to share this most recent one as it brought a smile to my face.

It isn't just the image Kit sends that delights, but the written description she includes, too, "It doesn't get much better than a roadside farm stand next to the field where it's grown. Rows of fresh, crispy, crunchy colors that land in your basket as you load it with goodness and inspiration. Blue sky and goats share your view as the grower tallies your score. Masks and friendly banter and tasty anticipation... That's what I call socially lovely."
I have been a fan of Kit's since moving to South Lake Tahoe. A visit with her at her studio was a highlight of our first summer here.

"The wonderful thing about art
is you never get to the end of learning.
In the beginning, that's frustrating.
Later, it's the fun of the ride."
-Kit Night

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments