Mail Art Monday...

An old tradition was revived in our backyard when Karen joined me in being creative and crafty. What fun. I 💓 Mail Art!


This book, Forgotten Fashion: An Illustrated Faux History Of Outrageous Trends And Their Untimely Demise, provided me with the images below to make my favorite card of the day.


We spent hours creating and catching up. What fun!

"The letter suddenly seemed like my most important possession,
and like all the real, handwritten, postally delivered letters these days,
an instant relic from a previous era,
before time and space collapsed
and we started sending messages to each other's pockets."
-Anne Gisleson

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments