Another Fun Postcard Exchange...

I follow Jocelyn's cool blog, The Reading Residence, which is also Bring Back Paper on Facebook. Earlier in the year, I participated in her book-themed postcard exchange and loved it.

According to Jocelyn, "I think that as we are starting to enter into crazy busy season, this seems like a manageable activity to take part in this month, a good one for November. It’s really simple to do, you just need to send out a postcard to someone to brighten their mailbox. With this activity, all that you need to do is send one postcard to the recipient that I assign to you. This is not an ongoing pen pal exchange and sign up, it is just a one off mailing to a like-minded paper fan."
I had crafted this postcard awhile ago, when Bonafide Books was hosting Mail Art Mondays. I wish you could see the texture of the paper and the layering sewing on stamps and the quote created. So beautiful, if I say so myself.
I send this off, proudly, to Jenny in Arkansas. I hope she loves it as much as I do and that it truly does "brighten her mailbox!"

It's not too late to join in the fun. Email jocelyn@thereadingresidence.com with your name and address details and whether you’d like to post within your own country or internationally, by November 25th. Very, very fun indeed!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments