Thinking of YOU Week is Coming...

 So most of you are aware that I don't need a reason to send snail mail. It is one of my joys. That said, I love this newly found holiday... Thinking of You Week.

Thinking of You Week seeks to create a broad awareness for the positive impact a greeting card can have on the recipient – especially when it is unexpected – and create a wave of more meaningful connections and caring throughout the year. Research has indicated that, although technology has made us more connected than ever before, people, especially younger people, express high levels of loneliness. Actual physical connections such as the sending of cards create a better sense of well being.

And if that's not enough to get you excited, the U.S. Postal Service is offering a special Mail a Smile postmark for all First-Class Mail in September. For those not aware, I am all about the postmark. One year, I sent all my Christmas cards to North Pole, Alaska for its special postmark. So dang fun.

If you are reading this and would like a love note from me (and you're not one of my penpals already) send me an email at Tahoe.Programs@gmail.com and I'll make certain a smile arrives in your mailbox during Thinking of You Week.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments