The Haerrs with a Hare...

When I first married Steve, I collected all things HARE. We had a bunny menagerie of prints, figurines, and fabrics. I even used rabbit characters in our sons' birth announcements.

Recently we strolled to the lakeshore and took this selfie. I love discovering surprises in my photos when I take the time to really look at them. Check out the bunny cloud above my left shoulder. I could not have planned that better if I had tried. Just sharing some Lake Tahoe fun.

“When people look at clouds they do not see their real shape,
which is no shape at all, or every shape,
because they are constantly changing.
They see whatever it is that their heart yearns for.”
-José Eduardo Agualusa

posted under |

1 comments:

Nesbit Library rocks! said...

Awww--nature is welcoming you back!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments