The Great Christmas Card Exchange...

When I received news of this holiday card exchange, I knew I had to sign up! "It's that time of the year again and we all love sending out Christmas cards for the season. So, we have decided it would be fun to have a Christmas greeting card exchange within our snail mail community. All you need to do is send out a Christmas greeting card to someone and in return be a recipient of a beautiful card yourself."

This was a first for me. I sent mine out as soon as I received my pen pal's address. Honestly, I was in such a hurry (and so excited) I didn't spend any time on the envelope, sadly.
The rules stated: no homemade greeting cards are allowed; you are only required to send out a greeting card with a message written on it to your recipient, anything else you wish to send or include is totally your choice; and lastly, I had to send in proof of my mailing (just the envelope pic with postage) to Geetika & Paula, the hostesses of this wonderful event.
Today, I received proof of Lisa's incredibly spectacular envelope. I want to start all over again and redo mine. If this is not an example of Holiday Cheer, I don't know what is. I cannot wait to find this treasure in my mailbox when it arrives. Oh what fun it is!


"I love the rebelliousness of snail mail,
and I love anything that can arrive with a postage stamp.
There's something about that person's breath and hands on the letter."
~Diane Lane

posted under |

4 comments:

Lisa in Canada said...

Hurrah!!! What a great post and I am beyond thrilled to make it on your blog. What an honour! It is all so exciting :) I look forward to reading more on your blog and getting to know what you like to write about.

So nice to have met you! Im so glad you are my exchange partner, Lisa :)

Unknown said...

Will you be doing a card exchange this year? If so I would love to be part of it.

Unknown said...

Me too

Denise said...

Unfortunately, that exchange was organized by http://maplepostblog.com/ and that blog is "is no longer being updated but please enjoy our
archived work" sadly. I don't know of any other Holiday Card exchanges. I wish you luck.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments