Ellen Has a Hurt Neck Too...

Recently, I learned that one of my favorite people, Ellen DeGeneres, has a neck injury, as well. I have been to several tapings of her show, and once we even danced together (for a brief, magical moment).

She admitted on her talk show that she had “no idea” how she sustained the injury. Ellen said that she spent the morning watching tennis and then the afternoon some bird watching. She joked, “At night, we did hula-hooping on our necks.”

My theory about why her neck hurts? I think she knows I have a neck fracture and is having sympathy pains. That's my theory and I'm sticking with it. I 💙 Ellen.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments