More Temecula Nature...

Now that the crazy winds have ceased, the birdsong has returned and the beauty of nature still abounds.






Not only is this a better photograph of our hawk, we even had the opportunity to hear him screech. Very cool.
We have learned to seek out nature. If you would have told me nine years ago that I would be admiring birds, much less a Nuttail's Woodpecker, right in our housing tract, I would never have believed you! We are continuously amazed.
I wish my birding expert, Jenny, was here to help identify all we are discovering.
Blooms are still found everywhere even as the leaves change into magical hues.

It's funny. I have spent my life around Eucalyptus trees and I don't believe I ever appreciated the beauty of their flowers. Wow.
And this creature has found his way into our yard (and hearts). He's just another treasure from nature we are appreciating. Yes, it really is about the simple things!

“He's the happiest who's happy watching an ant climb down a wall.”
― Marty Rubin

posted under |

2 comments:

Jenny said...

fun to see yourcool bird sightngs! you have Says Pheobe flyctcher, song sparrow, mourning dove, Towhee, and an interesting hawk!

Jenny said...

I'm gonna guess Ferruginous Hawk?

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments