Steve Goes to The Air Show...

I am always on the lookout for fun things to do and just because I can't do them right now, doesn't mean Steve can't.

The French Valley Air Show was a free community event, which took off into soaring skies complete with aircraft acrobatics, jet trucks, car show, live entertainment, and a wide selection of food/beverage options, merchandise and recreational activities for all ages!







How cool are these remote controlled jets? What's the saying, "The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys!"


Steve did a fabulous job photo documenting his day at the Air Show!
I have to give him high praise for these images of the Bookmobile. I love them dearly. I am beyond excited to see Riverside County's rolling library here in our town. Fun stuff.
Steve said it was a great day in the glorious 90° sunshine! That makes me happy.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments