Envelope Making...

Some days one needs to be crafty. Today, I received my new, awesome Envelope Punch Board by We R Memory Keepers.

"This is the easiest envelope maker on the market. Just punch and score. The 2-way envelope punch creates fold tabs and round corners. It is easy to create designer envelopes in dozens of sizes. Printed on the punch board are a variety of cards sizes; paper sizes; and the score lines."

I am a huge fan of mail art and this new tool is going to be amazing and so fun. I discovered it on the blog hometalk and I'm so excited I did. Oh man, the envelopes I'm going to make. Woohoo!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments