Keeping My Focus...

Over the last 10 weeks I have been a tad stir crazy, wanting to attend some of the numerous happenings I'm missing. Steve has to remind me to keep my focus on the big picture... being healed and healthy, whenever that happens. He also reminds me of what could have been.

I saw this photo of a recent surf concert. This image of the paralyzed surfer reminds me of how dangerous my neck fracture was (and can still be until I find out definitively about my healing next month). I am so fortunate and I need to remember that. I'm thinking only positive thoughts!


“I cried because I had no shoes
until I met a man who had no feet.”
-Helen Keller

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments