Friends Visiting...

Ralph Waldo Emerson wrote, “The ornament of a house is the friends who frequent it.” I so believe it, especially since I'm being visited by some very valuable ornaments.

Since we're being cautious, I really can't leave the house (except for doctor's appointments). My friends are making plans and visiting often. Scott and Lynne brought a delicious lunch and we had the chance to catch up and dine, poolside.
Brady brought her sweet 10 month old. I'm telling you, there is no better cure for anything that ails you like a sweet, little girl.

Cindy spent Sunday night and we enjoyed hours of sipping tea and coffee outside in the glorious sunshine!

“A friend is someone who understands your past,
believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Get new Blog Posts to your inbox. Just enter name and email below.

 

We respect your email privacy

Blog Archive


Recent Comments